It's begining to lok a lot like Christmas...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlazarus6660

Reaction score
Here in NH we are suppose to get snow tomorrow. :grin:

Last edited:
We were supposed to just get rain here, but alas it's snowing ! My daughter is so happy, she's been praying for snow on Christmas Eve :clap:
I'm glad as it's been a very difficult year medically for her, the Mrs., and myself as we all have serious health issues. This time of year just reminds me of how lucky we are to have food, roof over head with heat, and family. The important things in life that many in this country don't have.
Merry Christmas everyone! (or whatever you celebrate :grin:) Be safe!

Merry Christmas to you Big "D" and your family, from Sandy and I.
Looks like a good storm coming in for Thursday.
We a have a dusting of snow up here.

You too SD.
May yours be pleasent and peaceful.
I know it's been a rough year for you and yours.
May you have smooth sailing for the coming years.

Lots of snow over here ,so if you all want to come over ,and sit by the big Birch log fire....all are welcome !!

Christmas Eve in the back yard this year ,plenty warm and plenty of Gognac to warm the cockles !

It`s clear and cold outside ,but warm around here as we sit and wait....

Merry Christmas everyone....one and all !!

From the family T

Paul T

Looks like we might get something here mid day Christmas! Anything from a dusting to 3 in--the track keeps changing. One way or the other we'll have ice Weds morning--ain't goin nowhere anyway--the blood wine is at room temp and I just got the best shipment of Romulan ale in years.

Back