Iteresting design I came up with

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta tell ya, the first thing I'd do is match the front fins style to the rear--that's just me though---I like the look though--not really sure what your trying to get to. If you were going sci-fi I'd say something on the lines of "The Lost Missile"---intrigued !

I gotta tell ya, the first thing I'd do is match the front fins style to the rear--that's just me though---I like the look though--not really sure what your trying to get to. If you were going sci-fi I'd say something on the lines of "The Lost Missile"---intrigued !

There are two ways I see this design.

1) A CATO

2) Launching a rocket launch (the top fins represent the base of the rocket and the lower fins represent the smoke and flame).

Ahhh, now I get it---ding ding ding---Your going to have to do one hell of a paint job to pull it off---but---I can see it!!!! I say go for it--ya got the time --right? -H

I think that design looks cool. Only problem is that the fins would probably a pain in the arse to cut!

I think that design looks cool. Only problem is that the fins would probably a pain in the arse to cut!

+2. It reminds me more of a funky guitar than a CATO, but I can see CATO.

go for it looks cool, cut your fins on a bandsaw if you have ,they dont look that hard to do

Back