Impulse Buys

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAllen

Reaction score
I may be biased and I really don't care because this is truth...Impulse Buys = great customer service.

Jay has been so good over the years working with the Notre Dame team in getting motors - especially this year. If you come to a launch he is attending stop and say hi. Even if you don't buy anything he's a really interesting guy to talk to and a wealth of rocket information and experience.

https://www.impulse-buys.com/index.html

I have heard good things. He is definitely well thought of in that area.

I completely agree! Jay was truly instrumental in me getting my level two with a motor I did not even buy from him. He routinely attends our local launches. Jay and Impulse buys are just the best!

Steve

We love it when Jay comes to our launches. Not only does he have adequate stock, but he is always willing to help you figure out what is best for your flying situation. We love it when Jay shows up on launch day!

Jay's been a good friend of mine since I met him at my first SMASH launch in 2014. I buy basically all my motors from him except for the Loki stuff, but only because he doesn't carry Loki.

Back