I'm in

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMRR

Reaction score
I'm not really a vendor, but The Rocketry Forum asked me to be available to participate in the Vendor section.

I am the webmaster of Essence's Model Rocketry Reviews (EMRR) at https://rocketreviews.com

So I'll look forward to your posts and working with The Rocketry Forum.

Happy Flying!

- Nick

Welcome. You may want to keep your eye on the Kit Reviews forum. Which I figure you already saw. An by all means join the discussions. If you are not a rocketeer I warn you this hobby is incredibly addictive.

Well I just saw you have a NAR Number so I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Thanks for signing up. Your website is a great site for information and I know that you will bring alot to this forum. Welcome...

Glad to see you on board Nick! Between this forum and your great website, about everything you wanted to know should be able to be easily found or answered.

For those of you not familiar with RocketReviews.com, I suggest you all take a look. Nick has put a lot of time and effort to create a good site and he also has contests throughout the year.

Once again, Welcome!

Carl Tulanko
TRA # 08664 L2
NAR # 79454 L2

Geez, I'm feeling like a dolt after my last post now that I know who you are. :eek: I concur with the former two posts.

And welcome again.

Latest posts

Back