I need vinyl decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thobin

Reaction score
I know Stickershock is closed for the time being, and I feel kinda dirty getting some one else to make what I need, but has anyone had any good luck with the other vinyl vendors out there on the web?

I don't need much but it will be multi layered and I have reservations on some other generic vendors work.

TA

Tango Papa did some a long time ago for me for a Binder 4" Honest John. They were printed on vinyl.

I don't know about on the Web, but even here in little ol' Vermont it seems like the larger towns all each have atleast one or two custom Vinyl places that mainly cater toward automotive decals.
A few years back I had a custom GWAR decal made for the Jeep I had at the time.
I don't remember the cost exactly, but it was only like $10.
I'm actually going back there when I can afford it to have them print up my Estes Eggspress clone decals.

I have to mention that going and getting it done locally will also save you any shipping and handling costs.
Not that it would be much, but just something to keep in mind.

I don't know about on the Web, but even here in little ol' Vermont it seems like the larger towns all each have atleast one or two custom Vinyl places that mainly cater toward automotive decals.
A few years back I had a custom GWAR decal made for the Jeep I had at the time.
I don't remember the cost exactly, but it was only like $10.
I'm actually going back there when I can afford it to have them print up my Estes Eggspress clone decals.

I was going to say the same thing. There are at least 3 local shops where I live and they'll make anything you want but a $25 minimum.
But don't jump ship yet. I think Mark will be back soon enough. Fly 'em naked for a while!

I was going to say the same thing. There are at least 3 local shops where I live and they'll make anything you want but a $25 minimum.
But don't jump ship yet. I think Mark will be back soon enough. Fly 'em naked for a while!

You know, there may have been a Minimum at the shop I went to too, but they had other accessories and I was there for those and got the Gwar Decal made at the same time I was buying some other stuff. guess I'll have to swing by again soon and see what their deal is.
Of course I'de rather deal with Mark, but for now I'll just send some good thoughts his way.

Like many here, I have used Mark's graphics on many of my rockets, and will continue to do so when he returns. Many RC airplane, helicopter, and boat guys use,https://www.callie-graphics.com. I just had Callie make up a set for a Mahogany Chris Craft and they were great.

Mike

Ya I have yet to find a local place, I cant fly neked when I was a pup 90% of my rockets flew neked. Then one day I just had enough and I swore I'd never do it again, the worst I have done since is primer and that killed me to do. I could cut one myself on the wife's cricket but I don't have the colors I want, and lets face it it would be like a cave man pounding two stones together compared to Marks masterpieces.

TA

Like many here, I have used Mark's graphics on many of my rockets, and will continue to do so when he returns. Many RC airplane, helicopter, and boat guys use,https://www.callie-graphics.com. I just had Callie make up a set for a Mahogany Chris Craft and they were great.

Mike

Callie is really excellent and my go-to person for RC aircraft graphics that I cannot make or cut myself.

A firm thumbs up for her for anyone that cannot wait until Stickershock is back up and running.

Back