I hereby declare that I can take a joke.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stack them up on pallets and ship them to places where they desperately need humor
Like Waco, or Pyongyang.

North Korea desperately needs imported humor. Humor production is way down, and the quality is crap. Here Kim Jong-Un tours a North Korean humor factory, and he seems to be the only one who finds it funny.

potd-jong-paint_2996741k.jpg

His sense of humor mostly runs to passing gas and and making kids cry.

jong-un-extra-cryi_2767365k.jpg

Here, Denis Rodman ponders whether he should humor Kim Jong-Un's pull-my-finger joke for the thousandth time.

jong-un-rodman_2767350k.jpg

Although, you do have to hand it to North Korea for coming up with these novelty ass-cakes.

jong-potd_3018166k.jpg

Here, Dear Leader amuses a new mother by dangling cigarette ash over her newborn, while two furries mate in the background.

kim-jong-toys_3091579k.jpg

Man, I hope Kim Jong-Un can take a joke...

North Korea desperately needs imported humor. Humor production is way down, and the quality is crap. Here Kim Jong-Un tours a North Korean humor factory, and he seems to be the only one who finds it funny.

potd-jong-paint_2996741k.jpg

His sense of humor mostly runs to passing gas and and making kids cry.

jong-un-extra-cryi_2767365k.jpg

Here, Denis Rodman ponders whether he should humor Kim Jong-Un's pull-my-finger joke for the thousandth time.

jong-un-rodman_2767350k.jpg

Although, you do have to hand it to North Korea for coming up with these novelty ass-cakes.

jong-potd_3018166k.jpg

Here, Dear Leader amuses a new mother by dangling cigarette ash over her newborn, while two furries mate in the background.

kim-jong-toys_3091579k.jpg

Man, I hope Kim Jong-Un can take a joke...

The last guy in NK who thought so got an anti-aircraft-gun salute...yeesh! I've got an uncle with some bad jokes but we wouldn't do that to him...

Latest posts

Back