I got a cool new job!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrox

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I got a new job! I am art director for a medical and surgical simulator called Pulse. I will be working at Texas A&M University in Corpus Christi in the special projects division. I start July 31st, I am pretty excited about it. It is funded by the military under congessional approval, so I will work to make your tax dollars worth it!

Shrox

Originally posted by shrox
Hey everybody! I got a new job! I am art director for a medical and surgical simulator called Pulse. I will be working at Texas A&M University in Corpus Christi in the special projects division. I start July 31st, I am pretty excited about it. It is funded by the military under congessional approval, so I will work to make your tax dollars worth it!

Shrox
And my mom's an accountant. She'll make sure people actually pay their taxes!:) :( :eek: :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad:

Aggie.jpg

Aggie hurricane preparation...........:p

Originally posted by shrox

Shrox
Cool! And congratulations!

Originally posted by JRThro
Yeah, I saw that one making the rounds after hurricane Rita last fall.
Being a loyal UT grad, I never miss a chance to tell an Aggie joke....:D

AND BTW....just to get back OT, congrats Shrox and I apologize for hijacking your thread......

Joe W

Hey Shrox, if you get the chance in the near future, how about coming to the Houston area on some weekend and flying model
rockets with us?! We got the Challenger 498 and NASA/Houston
Rocket Club (#365) as well as STARS, and almost any weekend
there's a launch somewhere in our city. Also, the Gulf Coast
Regional Meet is usually held at JSC in the Fall, and we have the
REMAX Ballunar Festival at the end of August (also at JSC).

Thanks everyone. I am really excited about it, there are some people there that are very interested in becoming BARs. The more I meet at the University I am sure there will be more interest rocketry as well.

Congrats shrox!

Glad to hear you got a job (and a cool one at that) :)

Wow! That's great Shrox!
I live in Falfurrias, about 70 miles southwest of Corpus Christi and I go shopping there every few weeks. There are no clubs in the immediate area. The closest is down in the Rio Grande Valley or up around Houston. Let me know if you would like to fly some rockets. I would be happy to drive over and launch a few with you. I think Bill Witt Park is large enough for D's and maybe E's.

Lamar

Back