I am so proud of our country

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
96e074b669f2c910befc95651eecae25

Here's an interesting photo of the ENTIRE Dallas Cowboys team "taking the knee". The team owner should fire these S.O.B.s, the whole lot of them! America simply should not put up with this crap from these players. Who do they think they are? It's inappropriate at best, downright disrespectful, and, and.....why I oughtta take each and every one of them and just spank their bottoms, I oughtta. Wait, what? Are you asking who that guy is in the bottom right corner in a pale blue sport coat? Why that's Jerry Jones, everyone knows him.....OWNER of the team.

oh.

ssixisxsix

Jones did 180 degree turn. I head before the season no player or coach of his would kneel. Times change i guess.

Ok, maybe we got through this one without it getting ugly. Phew.

Andrew.....seriously, stop doing this. Just cut it out. We hate it. We don't want to hate you.
Go out and fly some rockets, fer chrissakes. Tell us all about it. THAT is what this forum is about.

And the next time you feel the uncontrollable urge to splooge us all with your politico/religious views, just don't. Take a xanax or something. Or just take a walk.
But keep it to yourself. Or go to some other internet site where they want to hear this crap.....we don't.

Please?

peace and rockets,
s6

Ok, maybe we got through this one without it getting ugly. Phew.

Andrew.....seriously, stop doing this. Just cut it out. We hate it. We don't want to hate you.
Go out and fly some rockets, fer chrissakes. Tell us all about it. THAT is what this forum is about.

And the next time you feel the uncontrollable urge to splooge us all with your politico/religious views, just don't. Take a xanax or something. Or just take a walk.
But keep it to yourself. Or go to some other internet site where they want to hear this crap.....we don't.

Please?

peace and rockets,
s6

DITTO!

Why is it that when I read the title to this thread, I knew exactly who posted it and what it was about without looking.

So Andrew- what's the next rocket (s) you plan on flying? What's on your build pile?

hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaha

OK,,
I'm sorry,,,
I feel better now...
You guys are really freakin funny...

I'm sorry man,,
but this place has become so close, like a dysfunctional family..
Wea ll know each other so well..

Man,, that was freakin funny...

Teddy

Why is it that when I read the title to this thread, I knew exactly who posted it and what it was about without looking.

So Andrew- what's the next rocket (s) you plan on flying? What's on your build pile?

2 stage k1000 to j460 and a m1850.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back