Hopefully last update 1/31/14Prayers requested post 46

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My 27 year old son was involved in an MVA. Sedan vs semi. One hour to extract him from sedan

Alive, no head or spine or internal injuries.
Bilateral Femur (thigh bone) Fractures. One goes through a previous fracture fixed by steel rod. It BENT the rod.
Left Upper Arm and Elbow and Lower Arm fractures (he's right handed)
3rd degree burns 15% body surface area (thigh and flank)
Still in ICU in serious condition after 4 units of blood.
Prayers appreciated.
Thanks

Tom

Last edited:
As a former flight medic and volunteer fire chief, I can say that he is truly lucky to have survived without head or spinal injuries! My wife and I will pray for him tonight and in the future until he makes a full recovery. Can you tell me his name so that we may include him our prayers? You can PM it to me if you like.

May God bless your son and family with strength and courage during the healing process. I pray for God's blessing for complete healing, recovery, and rehabilitation back into a fully functional young man that can enjoy living life to it's fullest.

Stan

All of my wife and my deepest most heartfelt prayers
for your son and for you and your wife and family as well...........

Teddy

Your family is on the prayer list at St John Lutheran Church in Joliet IL.
God Bless

We will pray for your son and for your family.....keep the faith...rely on truth....do not doubt. We will pray...

Isaiah 41:13

pushing back to top of thread. Someone should really make this sticky.

All prayers appreciated and felt
Sean is stable, and breathing on his own. Clear liquid diet.
Surgery 1 right thigh fracture 2 hours
Surgery 2 burns with cadaver grafts 2 hours
Surgery 3 left humerus and elbow and wrist 12 hours
There is nerve damage in the arm.
Still no police report on accident.
Got my wife a hotel in Memphis via hot-wire, she got upgraded to penthouse and concierge service, so the people in Memphis have been wonderful.

Still has one more big surgery, tomorrow they have to take put the bent rod from previous surgery and re fix old fracture and fix new fracture.

Again, thanx for the prayers.

Tom

Back