Hey everyone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new here so figured I'd introduce myself! I'm from Wisconsin, and started in rocketry as a child with my dad. Flew a bunch of low and midpower stuff until I was around 18 or so. Other hobbies and activities took over at that point. I'm 37 now and have got back into it after having our first child. I needed something I could spend a bunch of time on at home, and rocketry fit the bill! I'm hoping to get my level 1 certification later this month after fog killed that idea last month. Looking forward to learning a bunch from ya'll, and helping if I can!

Welcome to the Forum.
Hi! I'm new here so figured I'd introduce myself! I'm from Wisconsin, and started in rocketry as a child with my dad. Flew a bunch of low and midpower stuff until I was around 18 or so. Other hobbies and activities took over at that point. I'm 37 now and have got back into it after having our first child. I needed something I could spend a bunch of time on at home, and rocketry fit the bill! I'm hoping to get my level 1 certification later this month after fog killed that idea last month. Looking forward to learning a bunch from ya'll, and helping if I can!
checkout this NAR club that may be local to you....
https://www.nar.org/local_club/lakeshore-area-rocket-society-lars-692/

Hello Matt, and welcome! More info on these forums than you'll digest in a lifetime. The Search Function is your friend. It's a safe bet that if you have a question, someone else had the same question. And got four different answers.....from six people. ;) But seriously, if you can't find it with a quick search, go ahead and ask! TRF-ers are extremely willing to help.

Just.....please......don't ask about......glue. Please don't. Not even once.:D

Back