Hello!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vulpesjr

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Julian Rice. Finally got around to making an account here. I'm a college student but not new to rocketry. I'm mainly focused on high-performance stuff and flying liquids.

Last year, I flew a modified Mach 2 to well, mach 2, static fired an experimental I3500, flew a submin L1000 to 24k ft and Mach 2.9 (fully recovered), and flew a 3-inch nitrous/alcohol liquid rocket to 18k ft with a perfect recovery.

Recently got my L2 after 4 minimum diameter attempts (all recovered but disqualified for minor damage or high descent rate) and am currently working on a few (hopefully) record-breaking flights this year.

I fly exclusively out at the Friends of Amateur Rocketry site and often take pictures of others' flights there (including neutronium95's recent K2050).

Attachments

• IMG_6270.jpg
    IMG_6270.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1160383.jpg
    1160383.jpg
    516 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8201.jpg
    IMG_8201.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1288.jpg
    508.7 KB · Views: 0
Welcome Julian to the forum, man you are way far more advanced than 50% of us on here. Keep the pictures coming and see if you can take a video of some of your high power launches for us. đź‘Ť

Hi all, I'm Julian Rice. Finally got around to making an account here. I'm a college student but not new to rocketry. I'm mainly focused on high-performance stuff and flying liquids.

Last year, I flew a modified Mach 2 to well, mach 2, static fired an experimental I3500, flew a submin L1000 to 24k ft and Mach 2.9 (fully recovered), and flew a 3-inch nitrous/alcohol liquid rocket to 18k ft with a perfect recovery.

Recently got my L2 after 4 minimum diameter attempts (all recovered but disqualified for minor damage or high descent rate) and am currently working on a few (hopefully) record-breaking flights this year.

I fly exclusively out at the Friends of Amateur Rocketry site and often take pictures of others' flights there (including neutronium95's recent K2050).
Wow! Welcome.

Back