Hello from Rome, yeah the ancient one!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a first year AE engineering student scavanging for valuable knowledge round the site. I joined my uni's rocket team in november and I'm currently in their junior program competing with fellow juniors to build our first model rocket. In the last semester they had us build a simple water rocket that my team spiced up with bottle splicing, vase mode 3d printing and a kinda overkill but pretty rad spring actuated(arduino controlled) parachute deploy mechanism. Anyway the site looks dope and I can't wait to dive in.

Just a first year AE engineering student scavanging for valuable knowledge round the site. I joined my uni's rocket team in november and I'm currently in their junior program competing with fellow juniors to build our first model rocket. In the last semester they had us build a simple water rocket that my team spiced up with bottle splicing, vase mode 3d printing and a kinda overkill but pretty rad spring actuated(arduino controlled) parachute deploy mechanism. Anyway the site looks dope and I can't wait to dive in.
Nice work!

I don’t anticipate that flying rockets on Estes motors or similar will be that much different or all that challenging, but it’s as good a place to start as any.

Back