Happy Thanksgiving

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A wish for a warm, family filled and turkey stuffed Thanksgiving to everyone. :)

After baking pies last night (2 apple, 2 pumpkin) we're picking up our daughter (Jen) and heading to my sisters house for the day. 30 miles away and I swear I can smell the turkey already :)

jim

Praise and Thanksgiving to each and every one!!! Pass the gravy, I can smell that feast out here. Blessings and best wishes for Peace and Plenty to all!:D

Giving thanks here for my wonderful wife and three kids, and for living in the greatest country on earth.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all and good night!..........oh wait, that's next month......:)

Giving thanks here for my wonderful wife and three kids, and for living in the greatest country on earth.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all and good night!..........oh wait, that's next month......:)

second best country in the world - uk is the first:p

(i guess we'll just have to disagree about this)

We picked up our son last night and he's home for today, so we're very greatful for many things.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!!

Happy Turkey day to everyone! We'll be leaving after lunch for my brother's place about an hour from here. Then we're leaving the kids (or at least 2 out of 3) at their grandparents for the rest of the week. It should be quiet around here for a couple days.:D

I might even get to work in the rocket lab for a bit.

Happy Bird-day everybody!!! Pigs-n-blankets are done... fresh out of the oven for breakfast... Still got another batch to do but first Betty has to get more Lil' Smokies... :) Kin folks get here in a little while...

Those of yall travelling, take care and God bless! Be careful out there! Had to go do emergency fence work yesterday at our other farm because somebody ran off the road and knocked down three posts and broke two wires... was an unexpected mess! Go safely!

Yall have a good one! OL JR :)

Peaceful Thanksgiving to all !

Please take a quiet moment to
remember all who served or are serving
and the ones who gave all for the rest
of us to stay safe...

God Bless America !

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and as I cook up my nutrisystem powdered scrambled eggs to go with my carrots and celery I am very thankful that I am no longer 206lbs - but dang I'm hungry :mad:

I used to be on nutrisystem. Lost over 30 lbs. I got off it for a while. Gained 60 lbs ><

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! Even during these hard economic times, we can all still find something to be thankful for, be it health, family, good friends, etc.

Peace

I want to wish all a happy and safe T-Day. Granted it is waning, but folkes are out and about. My daughter and her boyfriend flew to VA today so that he could meet GRANDMA. Poor fellow.
I would like to second Susan's comments about all who are serving and have served. I spent a solo Thanksgiving in Belgium in 1988. My Dad was a WWII vet and I was able to visit my parents' graves while in Ohio a few days ago.
I am thankful for family and friends. Plus felines,nothing more than felines. We rescued a kitten from a storm drain three weeks ago. Stormie joins our other two adopted cats.

Best wishes,
Chas

Back