Happy Holidays and Thanks.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I want to thank NAR, TRA, the rocket forum, and the local rocket clubs in NC and SC for close knit family and somewhat disfuntional that we are. You all have made me and my family members feel welcome. Our involvement in the hobby has improved our lives and marriage. It has never been stronger.

Heck, Bridgett joined the forum last week, so keep trying with your significant other and maybe they will join the hobby.

I received a little Christmas gift early: I will be returning to Fort Stewart and will be flying for the next 2 years at Orangeburg (starting in August or September). Thank you all and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays.

And thank you Mr. Haislip for what you've done and continue to do! Happy holidays.

Backatcha.

Glad to hear you're coming back to the land of the round door knobs. You have a lot of kits to build when you get here.

Happy Holidays and Thank You for your service. My son just got deployed in that region. It is his sons first Christmas and he won't be there to share it.

You will absolutely see be at Freedom Launch. It may be my first launch for a year. I planned to take leave in February, but it may not be till May now.

Great news Chuck ,I`m very happy for you !!

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family !

Sincerely yours;

Paul T:merry-christmas:

And a great Happy Holidays back to you.

GREAT news that you will be back stateside, and close to some great launches to boot. Wish we could bring you ALL back home.
Kuwait is no place to be (spent a bit of time there myself, when those oilfields were still on fire).

Chuck, your input and presence here on TRF is of high value in my book.

Clear & windless skies, s6

Hey Doc- Just wantcha ya to know we're all anxiously awaiting your safe arrival home. Deployment is always tuff on those who remain behind and the Holidays just make it worse. Tell your wife that those of us who have been there appreciate her heroism also. It is as much a battle for her as it is for you, just in a different and possibly more difficult environment. Always check yer 6-stay warm and safe. Peace, Love and rockets, buddy.

Back