Merry Christmas to the Forum

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I am posting this because I may be busy tomorrow.

This time of year is the perfect time to reflect and show appreciation. Christmas is a time of giving and sharing, I want to give my appreciation to the forum. I am truly grateful for all of the members and the contributions you have made to the hobby. Honestly, I could never have made it to level III without many of you.

I am excited for what this new year will bring. Keep tuned into RF for my next build. It was inspired by one of our own members.

Take some time this holiday season to be appreciative of those who impacted your lives. They have sacrificed to make you what you are.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May this Christmas find you surrounded by loved ones and full of cheer. May the New Year bring happiness, health, and prosperity.

Have a cup of eggnog, leaded or not, and enjoy!

To Friends, Family & FOOD!
Also to all you TRF extended family/friends. Be Merry & safe.

To all, a Merry Christmas and be safe. I want all of you here with us next year.

Merry Christmas to all. We wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year.

Merry Christmas everyone, happy Apollo 8 day

Merry Christmas to you and your families!
Tip in your Christmas list rocketeers - if asking for Eggtimer GPS send a link... I got an egg timer and a GPS lol thinks honey, what’s the timer for??

Happy new to you as well

No rockets for Christmas. I got my 3d printer and my wife got an 1800 dollar sewing machine. Can you say parachutes and shock cords?

Merry Christmas everybody !!!!!

Have a wonderful time with too much food, family, friends, and drink...

Lots of laughter too,, that's very important,, lol...

Teddy

Merry Christmas all!

I ended up on a hike through Blevins Gap near town at midnight to have hot cocoa with folks last night! It was fun!

20181224_233358.jpg 20181224_233449.jpg 20181224_233424.jpg

No rockets for Christmas. I got my 3d printer and my wife got an 1800 dollar sewing machine. Can you say parachutes and shock cords?
Only if you can get her/bribe her to sew them gor you, mine couldn't be bought so I learned to sew them myself...

No rockets here either, but almost all of mine are still in storage from our move this summer. Instead, we got each other kayaks and a big screen TV.

Merry Christmas all, and a joyous holiday season to all who celebrate this time of year.

What brand of sewing machine. One of mine was about that much. I want to see what you do with the 3D printer.

Back