Happy Birthday Stones !!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenParker

Reaction score
Bet you thought you were going to get to slide right on through the day without being picked on, huh? Not a chance....

OK, guys (and girls), get your shots in now..... we don't want Stones to think that we don't care about him !!!!

I can't believe your ole buddy Kermie hasn't taken a shot yet....

Yes, hope you had a great day! And fess up, how old are ya?

Have a great day, it's good to see others getting older.
Some how they never catch up, funny how that works.

Happy birthday buddy! Hmmm...can't help but notice how you didn't list your AGE on the forum.... ;)

Chin up Stones!

Just don't let anyone know yer like many of us....

older than dirt and as crusty as 4 grit sand paper... LOL

Hehe...you guys...you're somethin else. :D
Tnx so much for the warm B-day remarks. Makes an 'ol fart.....errr....I mean...young lad feel proud to be associated with all of you who enjoy this great hobby of ours. How old am I? Well...let's just say I'm still a bit under the half century mark. ;)
Here's a pic of me (was taken just the other day I think) when I was told one of the things you could do in life was fly rockets.

4 grit sandpaper is well used paper. 4 grits left per square inch... might want to find a new sheet :D.

Happy birthday Stones :)

:D Have a Big Birthday Blast! disclaimer: May require HPR cert. and a LEUP :D

Happy birthday to a guy with one of my favorite avatars in this forum! ( I just love that one!!!)

Loopy

Back