• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold GPS tracker set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric

Reaction score
I'm selling a new Eggfinder GPS complete set with Mini TX (newest revision with better mounting holes). It is fully assembled, tested and labeled. All you need is two lipo batteries with JST leads (including extra leads if you want to swap battery leads). Then install the handle and start tracking.

The receiver is installed into a BlackAero case and has the LCD-GPS add-on inside. So this one unit will point you right to your rocket, without another device running another app. LCD has the newest firmware version. I also added a backlight push button to the front of the case.

I will set the units at any channel/frequency you want, or pick a random. Then epoxy & heat shrink the GPS antenna.

Asking $300 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• 20210216_075934.jpg
    20210216_075934.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back