Good use for used CTI 38mm reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim fustini

Reaction score
I had an AT 38/720 case with a liner stuck in it( yes I greased it) anyway I tried to tap it out with a "1 wood dowel. It was not working too well . I had a empty Cesi 38mm reload cartridge sitting on my workbench. I put it in the Rousetech case, tapped it and the liner came right out. pretty cool:D

I had an AT 38/720 case with a liner stuck in it( yes I greased it) anyway I tried to tap it out with a "1 wood dowel. It was not working too well . I had a empty Cesi 38mm reload cartridge sitting on my workbench. I put it in the Rousetech case, tapped it and the liner came right out. pretty cool:D

I knew they were certified to use in Aerotech cases But I thought only for the big ones LOL :D

I find that greasing the liners makes liner removal harder. I have been loading my motors with ungreased liners for year, and so far never had a liner stuck (except in lawn darts or hard landings where the nozzle or bulkhead compresses the liner.)

Back