Glenmarc holiday gift rocket stand

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnmanak

Reaction score
The package of RocketPoxy I got from the Wildman Black Friday Sale this year included some extras from Glenmarc. besides the Happy Hands and Bond Aide P-1500 putty, the package included a cool 13-18mm casted plastic lunar scape rocket stand. Very cool strand for LPRs. It also included a cool name plate you can engrave with the name of your rocket. Anyone know if these can be purchased some place? Would be nice to have on the LPR shelf.

Incidentally, the P-1500 putty is pretty good stuff. Way better than that Fix It junk. I don't use putty on rockets very much, but I can vouch for the P-1500 in other uses. I have seen Air Force guys use it to patch holes in their aircraft when they needed an emergency fix after we got shot up with anti-aircraft fire during an infil flight. They were able to take off again in less than 30 min. This stuff is pretty tough. I have used it around my shop and house for all kinds of things.

PXL_20210102_154214737.jpg

Back