G. Harry Stine Memorial Launch in Arizona

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. The kids and I will be setting up camp Friday after they get out of school.

Don't forget about the SSS display at the fair. It's huge.

I'm in. Both my sons and I are looking forward to it. We should be there Friday, hopefully early enough to help with setup. The Arizona Rocketry Team is thinking about setting up the 1/2-scale SCUD for display at GHS.

Hi Guy! If I remember, I'd like to bring the video camera I got from you and have you give me a rundown on how it works again... haven't touched it since
the Diablo flight at ARG. Do you by chance have documentation for it?
I came across the software yesterday. :0

Looking forward to seeing you! Been a long while!

Ron

Ron,

Should be on the CD I gave you, but I can walk you through it. I am currently working with the new keychain cams ($8 plus the cost of a micro SD card for 640x480 @ 30fps). These are very good and do not need to be hacked unless you care to repackage them for a specific application.

Guy

The annual G. Harry Stine (GHS) launch will be held October 23rd & 24th.

Check out www.sssrocketry.org for details.

Hi Ron,

Good luck with the launch! I wish we could be there. We spent our vacation exploring northern Arizona last August (about a dozen places) and hope to return to explore the southern half someday. So many spectacular sights to see, absolutely fell in love with it all, probably the most beautiful state in the U.S. but man it was hot and humid in Phoenix! Still, we'd like to take a couple of weeks to explore there too.

Verna
www.vernarockets.com

Hi Ron,

Good luck with the launch! I wish we could be there. We spent our vacation exploring northern Arizona last August (about a dozen places) and hope to return to explore the southern half someday. So many spectacular sights to see, absolutely fell in love with it all, probably the most beautiful state in the U.S. but man it was hot and humid in Phoenix! Still, we'd like to take a couple of weeks to explore there too.

Verna
www.vernarockets.com

Spring Blast is the third weekend in April, I think. Great time if year. The desert is green and in bloom

Back