Ft Wayne SCAM launch set for Sept 20th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Summer is winding down and so is the summer launch schedule. But there are still some great summer flying left. The next SCAM launch is set for Sunday Sept 20th. Be there or I won't see you that day. Great folks and rockets, you cant go wrong.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com
Like us on Facebook
The newest Authorized CTI dealer

Summer is winding down and so is the summer launch schedule. But there are still some great summer flying left. The next SCAM launch is set for Sunday Sept 20th. Be there or I won't see you that day. Great folks and rockets, you cant go wrong.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com
Like us on Facebook
The newest Authorized CTI dealer

I just sent you an email regarding this club, launches and membership.

Launch on Sunday Sept. 20 & Oct. 18. Come and fly free! Look me up or any of the club members and we will answer all your questions and you can fly too 😀

Greetings from an old Fort Wayner! If I were still in the state, I'd come up and launch with you. And then... you know... visit relatives or something!

I will be bringing some brownies to share to celebrate my birthday.

Lots of birthdays this month. Mine and Jr's is this Friday. Then your b.d. and Rockdoc's.

Hey Mr. Bob! I'm planning on attending the launch on the 20th. Out of curiosity, do you by chance sell non L1 CTI reloads at launches?

You betchum. I will have a bunch of E-G heck I may have J, K, and L's CTI for the folks wanting big motors for bigger launches this fall.

I will be bringing some brownies to share to celebrate my birthday.

Brownies??? I thought you were bringing the margaritas? Or are the brownies "special"?

Not sure if I'll have anything to fly, maybe something simple like the Headless Turkey. It could use another G/H skid basting. :)
With any luck (and I need it), I'll have have the pig there for final viewing before the gang heads to Balls. And a pig she has become, even by my standards...
Hopefully Dennis, Mike, and Tim will have theirs there too for a group shot of the projects. Of course, their projects are on the opposite end - non-pigs...
Bob - there still may be be room if you need a vacation. The "Rock" is something to behold...

But Bob, you are right. The summer is winding down and so are our local launches for the year...

Brownies??? ...
Bob - there still may be be room if you need a vacation. The "Rock" is something to behold...

But Bob, you are right. The summer is winding down and so are our local launches for the year...

That something special in the Brownies you would not enjoy last year, so why this year 😈

Bob, I do believe there is an empty seat still in Mike G's truck!

Some day I will make it out there. Next year distant launches. Battle Park in March, NSL in TN., NARAM in MO. (Plus see my brother who lives about 70 miles ftom there), and Airfest. If I have vacation time left I may try to talk the wife into Black Rock.

Mike,

I will have both of mine there, hope Loki gets my motor sent in time.

Mike G.

Well my L2050 from Loki showed up, grains were glued in last night & I'll get the motor & rocket assembled tonight. So I will have both of my minimum diameter projects for Blackrock to show off at the launch.

Mike

I had a great time yesterday. Thanks so much guys. It was great to see all of the kids out there having fun and hopefully getting into this hobby. I'll see you all in October hopefully

Glad to have you! Hope fully the wind direction is a little better so more flying is done.

Back