Fliskits Deuce's Wild ... My Contribution

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE....I like it! Great job!

FYI, the paint masking wrap is available here on the forum....do a quick search for it when you build your next one!

Jason

Welcome to the Deuce's Wild club! Only after you've flown it will you realize the "spirit" of the Deuce.

Nice looking bird. Post back once you've flown it and let us know what you think.

one little, two little, three little Deuce's...

...four little, five little, six little Deuce's...

......seven little, eight little, nine little Deuce's....

TEN little Deuce's Wild!...

The fever has caught another one! :D

Keith,

Very cool paintjob bro!!! I like the fact you stayed with the theme, yet made it a bit different. The paint almost looks golden...

Well done!

Carl

Nice job, it reminds me of that new Quest kit, the Proteus. I need to get a Deuce!!

The paint job looks nice, the black streak definatley makes it. Do you mind if I paint mine the same way?

Yes, if you look closely you can see smoke and the slightest movement upward! Another great flight!

Keith

Originally posted by revkeith
Yes, if you look closely you can see smoke and the slightest movement upward! Another great flight!

Keith

Wow...looks like you have an excellent field to fly in. So, do you see what all the hype is about? I dunno, 2 C6s in that bird just commands cool points!

Back