Fliskits - Decaffeinator (SP011) Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming up: Mama Bear.
Well, Mama Bear is done.
I'm calling it Mocha Java.
Same slotted fins/rear eject as the Espresso and Decaffeinator.
18 mm motor mount.
I was going to wait until she had paint on but who knows when that's going to be.
1116212356[1].jpg

And a family portrait.
Papa Bear (Decaffeinator), Mama Bear (Mocha Java scratcher), and Baby Bear (Espresso clone)
1116212358[1].jpg

The Espresso clone and Mocha Java maidened yesterday.
Also brought the Decaffeinator with parasite glider but a fin cracked in transport so it didn't fly.
Espresso clone flew straight on an A10-3T about 50 ft. then started skywriting.
My eyesimmed fins may have to be stretched.
2022-01-31 (11).png

The Mocha Java scratcher flew well on a B6-2.
The tethered pop pod broke free when the kevlar shock cord broke.
Easily repaired.
2022-01-31 (15).png

C'est la vie.

I bought this kit when I was 15. I am now 31 and finally going to finish it. All I did back then was open the kit to read the instructions.

Fast forward to the present and I do not have the instructions. Could anyone send me or post a copy of the instructions?

Turns out the glider I built tonight and threw at my neice was an add on accessory to this!

I bought this kit when I was 15. I am now 31 and finally going to finish it. All I did back then was open the kit to read the instructions.

Fast forward to the present and I do not have the instructions. Could anyone send me or post a copy of the instructions?

Turns out the glider I built tonight and threw at my neice was an add on accessory to this!
:welcome:to the forum, let's get going on this thingđź‘Ť

Since that is most likely copyrighted material, I suggest you reach out to the new owners of Fliskits for a copy. They have recently re-introduced the Decaffeinator to their lineup.

Finally maidened the Decaffeinator recently on a calm day. Forgot to bring the glider. The C11-3 motor had a CATO mid flight about 20 feet up.
Calling this a partially successful flight.
Motor tube got cooked, but still usable, I think.
0107230809[1].jpg
2023-01-07 (23).png
2023-01-07 (24).png
Minor landing damage, one fin got loosened.
Like The Dude, it really needs that parachute ;)
Laters.

My glider broke a wing. Can you glue that foam back together or should I just get another one? I think I can get one at HL.

Back