Flis Kits BRC (HPR poll)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicagonative17

Reaction score
This is the HPR poll ONLY. Take your time looking at the submission thread and choose who you think has the Best Rocket of the Month.

I was wondering if the HPR rockets got pushed out of the contest or what.

I'll tell a secert if you wont hold it against me. I'll admit that I was the last one to vote in the other poll and I did not meen to get it into a tie. I just liked the looks of the rocket I voted for. I did not vot for myself though maybe I should have then there would of been more than 15 voters......

Whenever there are multiple polls its because there are a lot of entries. The polls only allow 10 options, in this contest we had 12 entries. So you can vote in both polls. But because the polling is closed, polling is over. What matters is you voted for your personal favorite.

Thanks for clearing the confusion that I had. I had read the other posts in the other part and was confused about it.
I had forgot that there was only 10 slots avaible for a poll.

KDRaven,

I haven't heard from you :) Send me your shipping information as I have a prize waiting to ship to you!

jim

Hey Jim
Just wanted you to know that I got the D-Nelson Tomahawk earlyer today and it looks to be an intresting build. especilay with those side pods just begging for a set of A10-p inserted into them along with a A8-? in the center, I'm shure it'll scream.

Thanks

Back