First Mini Available From BADDAZZ!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man these have some serious potential for velocity and altitude but being so small and single deploy, even with a 25'/s decent rate you are likely never to see it again. For fun I would love to launch one of these just to see what I could squeeze out of it, even have a competition, but all of my trackers are too big and long. Is ther a tracker that will fit into these little babies?

RockSim puts that over 6K, how are you packing the chute and the tracker? I looked at the 6 grain 24mm but, by my eye only, it appears that you couldn't even pack the chute, let alone add a transmitter. Unless you are modifying the nosecone?

These mini's are amazing!

RockSim puts that over 6K, how are you packing the chute and the tracker? I looked at the 6 grain 24mm but, by my eye only, it appears that you couldn't even pack the chute, let alone add a transmitter. Unless you are modifying the nosecone?

These mini's are amazing!

NO parachute, and like I said the Tx is small.

IMG_0930.JPGThought I'd send in a photo of the finished rocket. I can't wait to fly it, should be fun!IMG_0930.JPG

Phil L.

Last edited:
I'm having problems with uploading pictures. Sorry about the double photos.....

Looking forward to getting mine on the build table. Open Rocket suggests mine will live on a steady diet of Estes D12 & E9 motors to stay within our mandated ceiling......

Thanks, Eric! Also, need to mention the decals are from Mark at Stickershock. Phil L.

Good to know, I'll just ask for the Nike Smoke decals for the Baddazz Mini. I have the fins to paint and the decals before mine is finished.

I lifted the old Estes decals from somewhere, resized them and printed them on waterslide decal... emailing Mark would have been a lot easier.

Latest posts

Back