First High Power build.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you going to use all the decals or not. Also what engine are you flying it on?

Unless you want a riot of mad rocketeers at your door, I suggest you post pics. ;) :lol:

you can tell them that there will be NO PICS!!!

Just kidding. For my own good, pics will be up by today.

Cool cant wait to see it. Hey if you are just itching to fly it come down to the next Bluerocks launch on march 8. This is the last chance to cert there untill october because its our last launch in the bigger field. The normal field is to small.

I won't be able to cert till october. Besides, I can barely get to Muncie, let alone Kentucky. :(

I launched mine on f-60rr and it went probaly 700 feet. With a g64 in it it looks like an ant at around 1250 feet. I am planning my cert on either areotechs h180w, 220t, or the new 250mg:cool:. Can't decide but it will be well out of site on any of them.

A Mohave would look cool in this rocket. I think I might have my cert motor planned for.

PS, Here are some pics to stop those of you from throwing rocks at my door.

Pic1807672927.jpg

As for the beer, since some of you on the forum believe a beer helps with the building, I decided to give it a try. So I enlisted the help of my dad. He drinks, i build.
Pic1807672929.jpg

Pic1807672931.jpg

This may be a stupid question but I am hoping that the last pic is of your brother. If not umm, wow. ;) :lol:

Ben

I hope your not drinking that adult beverage, Art would be upset w/ you!

I dont usually fly up there and I have plans other wise on the day of AMOREA.
But like I said I could end up there if I dont cert at LDRS 27:D. I acually love the feild (I was at NSL) if it was a shorter drive I would be there every launch. When is the next HPR launch after AMOREA?
good luck on those fillets, just remeber taping the tube you dont want epoxy on makes life easier.

The launch schedules for AMOREA as well as ROCI (group that flys out of AMA in Muncie) are on the IndyRockets website. https://www.indyrockets.org

-Aaron

Hey man just thought I'd pop in and say that looks a lot better than my first HPR build....

Great work. Hope the flight works out ok!

This may be a stupid question but I am hoping that the last pic is of your brother. If not umm, wow. ;) :lol:

Ben

No it isn't my brother. It is is little friend. He was over and I use him to show the scale of my rockets(I don't have the patience to build a bunch of mosquitos.)

As for the beer, I answered this before. I build, my dad drinks. It has inspired me on my next project,(midpower)

Latest posts

Back