First broken bone!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thobin

Reaction score
Well I sassed my wife Saturday night and she grabbed my pinky and snapped it in half, :surprised: now I get to wear a cast for six weeks! :bangpan:

Pretty bad break too its almost at the point where it would require screws to hold it together. Its defiantly going to make building rockets a pain, at least it didn't happen during flying season.

TA

Did that line under your username have anything to do with it?

I learned a long time ago not to mess with my wife. When I begin to doubt, I just conjure up this familiar image in my mind...

sarah-connor-terminator.jpg

Ouch! Hurts just thinking about it. It would take quite a bit to get my wife that worked up. You don't seem too upset about it, so you (in your mind as well as hers) must have deserved it?? Ouch!!!!

g-train

My wife told me two things on our wedding day: 1) "I know what goes in your food" and 2) "You have to fall asleep on your back sometime". There will be no pinkie wrestling in my future....

I'm trying to picture the look on your faces at the moment you realized what just happened.

Quessing here, shock and surprise?

My wife told me two things on our wedding day: 1) "I know what goes in your food" and 2) "You have to fall asleep on your back sometime". There will be no pinkie wrestling in my future....
Mine told me that she has my kids and my SSN. I told her throw another log on the fire.

Ouch! Hurts just thinking about it. It would take quite a bit to get my wife that worked up. You don't seem too upset about it, so you (in your mind as well as hers) must have deserved it?? Ouch!!!!

g-train

Well she didn't break it, it was more of a joke, she might as well have though it was her nagging that lead to my rampage.

TA

Back