Firefly Serenity Cardstock Model Download

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my work machine won't even go to the site. The anti-virus program (Sophus) says it is a high risk website and has a virus. Probably from a questionable advertisement that was on the website at one time.

Well my work machine won't even go to the site. The anti-virus program (Sophus) says it is a high risk website and has a virus. Probably from a questionable advertisement that was on the website at one time.

To the best of my knowledge, the site has no virus or malware. It is a Firefly Serenity fan website based in Germany. In addition to using an active internet security suite (IOBIT), I scan my computer daily (MSE) for virus & malware and have not been alerted to any problems. It's your call.

To the best of my knowledge, the site has no virus or malware. It is a Firefly Serenity fan website based in Germany. In addition to using an active internet security suite (IOBIT), I scan my computer daily (MSE) for virus & malware and have not been alerted to any problems. It's your call.

Yeah, not suprising. Usually if a website I try to go to from work is flagged, it's because of ads. I frequently get "virus blocked" messages for certain ads from some ad companies.

there was a blog on the site that mentioned that they HAD been hit with a malware/virus infection, but that it had been cleaned up - back in 2011:

2011/19/02

Now it seems, it was this site's turn to get infected by malware. Thanks for that. I got it clean again, and hopefully it stays that way.

I'm guessing that your workplace blacklist still has it listed for that reason.

Does it come with the dead kid strapped on as a hood ornament?

Only the true fan will get this one.

Back