Estes Sale on Pro-Series II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink flamingos. Pink flamingos. This hard not to buy.

Enjoy guys.

Full disclosure: I already bought a Leviathan for the $27 on Black Friday, and then just picked up a Partizon and the Hornet/Cosmic Explorer/Monarch bundle for under $40 with the free shipping.

The option for the 4 PSII kits wasn't available when I bought my second bundle, but appeared a couple of hours later...

Anyway, I keep looking at it and thinking, "$80 for those 4 kits seems like a good deal," on the one hand, but on the other, if I had that much money (and didn't "suffer" from extreme rocket kit stockpiling already), I would rather get the Aerotech G-Force:
https://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/aro/aro89021.htm

Or, I tell myself, that money could better be used to save up for a 3D printer, which I have started to get obsessed with...

G Force. Do it! No need to think twice.

Also, I can warn you about 3D printers. Definitely cool, definitely lots of potential, but we spend far, far more time messing with it than actually printing items with it here.

Same body tube and nose cone. All you need do is make a tail cone, reshape or make new fins, and create 2 conduit tunnels.

FC

Oh and add a trio of additional motors mounts, apparently!

Well, my big box of mid power and low power "designer special" parts showed up yesterday...;) Although, I might build one or two of the kits stock.

The combos on sale put the overpriced Estes designer special parts assortment to shame.

In for one set..I cant even buy a nose and a tube for $20 ..so free 29 mm retainers and chutes are a bonus.

Freight was courtesied and Estes points covered most of the tax... how can you resist ?

I just flew the daughters Mega Der Red Max clone on a H400 vMax ..Estes tube and nose, but did a single fg wrap and did the fins too.

Wont get these wrapped for xMas, but they will get wrapped !

Kenny

Last edited:
Well, I stopped by Hobby Lobby yesterday to pick up a simple rocket (don't even remember which one :facepalm: it was red with a transition) for my boy for Christmas, and also ended up getting an Ascender and booster stage plus 3 packs of F15 motors :confused2: They just followed me to the register.

Adrian

Back