ESTES Pro Series Parts Assortment.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My #9987 PSII Parts Asst now, with receipt of my BT70 couplers, matches the contents list. Plus the two lengths of orange engine spacer tubing, of course.
So your "kit, as delivered" had the 2 long orange tubes, and missing BT-70 couplers and only (1) 29mm . THEN you received a separate box with (2) BT-70 couplers and MMT. Correct? If so, when was main "kit" delivered, as that means they were still shipping with the mixed up parts.

Traction Engines picture of the nose cone is much better than mine…and he builds really cool rockets too 😎
I'll try not to let your comment inflate my ego too much. I just try to be "different". Sometimes I succeed too well at that.

So your "kit, as delivered" had the 2 long orange tubes, and missing BT-70 couplers and only (1) 29mm . THEN you received a separate box with (2) BT-70 couplers and MMT. Correct? If so, when was main "kit" delivered, as that means they were still shipping with the mixed up parts.

I'll try not to let your comment inflate my ego too much. I just try to be "different". Sometimes I succeed too well at that.

Mine was only missing the couplers - I had both 29mm tubes. So for my inconvenience of being short couplers for about a week I get a bonus set of motor spacer tube stock 😆

Latest posts

Back