• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Estes Maxi Series/Pro Series/Master Series All Estes OOP kits that are rare!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said the kits that are on eBay are 80% mine 20% what I get on here. The people on here are wanting to sell their kits. So I am buying them and deciding whether or not they are nice enough to join my collection, or if they are builders kits, or if I will just sell them on eBay. But like you said jsargevt what I do with the kits is my business. I am simply buying the kits from members here that they do not want.

Does anyone here have any kits that they don't want!?! That's silly. You summoned the fine folks of the TRF community to help you develop your "collection", and you're turning them over for a quick buck - sleazy. I'm all for helping people out, hell I give tons of stuff away! But when need turns into greed, I take issue. The fact that you PM'd me today to see what I had for sale is flat out hilarious! I don't NEED to sell anything, if I wanted a quick buck I'd put them on Ebay myself.

Does anyone here have any kits that they don't want!?! That's silly. You summoned the fine folks of the TRF community to help you develop your "collection", and you're turning them over for a quick buck - sleazy. I'm all for helping people out, hell I give tons of stuff away! But when need turns into greed, I take issue. The fact that you PM'd me today to see what I had for sale is flat out hilarious! I don't NEED to sell anything, if I wanted a quick buck I'd put them on Ebay myself.

Just checking

I think the easiest way for Pheenomx to prove hes not BS'ing us is for him to take pictures of his collection of close to " 1,000 " kits . If he can show us a entire house full of stuff , then hes not liying .

I think the easiest way for Pheenomx to prove hes not BS'ing us is for him to take pictures of his collection of close to " 1,000 " kits . If he can show us a entire house full of stuff , then hes not liying .
Ahh, but are they in "his collection" or is it (forum member stocked) inventory for ebay he'll be showing.

If he posts pictures of other peoples rockets , he will be called out . I think , and im pretty sure everybody here knows it to , thats hes full of it . How many people on all the fourms combined , have more then 100 kits ? Pictures are worth " a thousand " words .

Who cares - he's duping people here for a quick buck, let him have the profits or sell them yourself and keep the profits. It's a no-brainer if you ask me.:rolleyes:

he's duping people here for a quick buck, let him have the profits or sell them yourself and keep the profits. It's a no-brainer if you ask me.

I sold him a couple of kits that I had thought about putting on ebay. I watched prices on ebay and figured I got close to an average ebay price for mine, it was easier to sell to him than to deal with ebay plus it was easier to send both kits in one package vs. 2 different packages to 2 different buyers. And I had previously posted the kits for sale here with no takers. He was fair to deal with and did not misrepresent anything, but I thought his request was suspicious from the beginning. If he had said he really wanted the kits to build or collect, or for his son, or whatever, and then sold them on ebay, I would have been upset. As it is I have no complaints. He certainly isn't going to get rich selling our kits on ebay.

It is jerks like this guy who buy kits and flip them before anyone who will truly enjoy them get a chance at them. I hate guys like this. I buy to build and to collect and am always looking for a deal. I have been to many auctions and I hate to bid against these eBay buyers. They screw the market for the guys who really would appreciate these items. Just opinion

Hi i have a high impulse estes launcher new in box. No controller just launcher never built. Retails for $125. Asking $75 feel free to make an offer. I have a tom off rockets will send you a list soon. Im looking for a outlander by the way estes.

Latest posts

Back