• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Estes Cosmos Mariner Kit#2190

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saluki

Reaction score
For sale Estes Cosmos Mariner Kit#2190. Asking $30.00 plus $9.75 shipping. Unopen in great condition. Will accept payment through PayPal.

The Estes Cosmos Mariner is a 1:67 scale version of the sleek rocket plane from the X PRIZE Lone Star Space Access team. The Estes boost glider rocket spans over one foot in wingspan is 18" long and lifts off 250 feet into the air using a mighty Estes D engine. The glider returns in a gentle, soaring arc while the engine pod floats back to earth on a colorful, fully assembled 18" parachute. Requires Maxi launch rod - sold separately.

Length: 18.0" (46.0 cm)
Dia.: 1.637" (41.6 mm)
Weight: 8.6 oz (243.6 g)
Recovery: 18" parachute
Fins: Die cut balsa
Max. Altitude: 250 feet (122 m)

Recommended Engines:
D12-3
Cosmos Mariner #2190 1.jpg Cosmos Mariner #2190 5.jpg

I have two of these remaining. I had eleven of them when I put them up for sale.
Thanks.

We have a customer looking for one of these Estes 2190 Rockets. Do you still have any if so how much?
Thank you. Randy W. Northside Aquatics $ Hobbies LLC 574-612-4416

I still have two unopen kits of the Estes Cosmos Mariner Kit#2190. I want $30.00 plus $9.75 shipping for each or I would take $60.00 if you bought both and I would pay the shipping. Will accept payment through PayPal.

Back