• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Estes #0868 Big Yank model sealed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #0868 Big Yank kit, was available in '84 and '85 catalogs...kind of like a larger model of the classic Yankee as the name implies :) Finished model is 26" tall, BT-20 based, and flies on 18mm motors.

The kit is sealed, unopened and is in fantastic shape for a kit that's nearly 40 years old. All parts are in great shape and ready to build.

- Over Two Feet Tall
- Easy to Build
- Reliable 30" Streamer Recovery
- Plastic Nose Cone
- Quick Release Engine Mount

Asking $40 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_7744.jpeg
    IMG_7744.jpeg
    953.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7745.jpeg
    IMG_7745.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Hi all -

This is a pretty rare kit from the 80’s…still available and would love to be part of your fleet.

Price reduced to $35 shipped in CONUS…

This one is still available - reduced to $30 shipped in CONUS. Thanks for looking!

Back