• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Sold Estes #0816 Wolverine Mini-Brute kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling an Estes #0816 Wolverine kit, was available between '73 and '79...an early Mini-Brute, this one is in the classic 70's packaging. Finished model is 11.25" tall, BT-50 based, and flies on 13mm motors. Nicely detailed kit, includes the "ramjet" balsa cone and an unusual red parachute..

The kit is sealed, unopened and is in fantastic shape for a kit that's nearly 50 years old. All parts are in great shape and ready to build. Tubes are round, but balsa has separated from the sheet but are undamaged.

- Russian hypersonic interceptor
- Futuristic near-space design
- Two color Russian decals
- Scram-jet appearance

Asking $60 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

Thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_7751.jpeg
    IMG_7751.jpeg
    981.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7752.jpeg
    IMG_7752.jpeg
    996.3 KB · Views: 0
This one is still available…great kit and a fun build.

Reduced to $55 shipped in CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

Back