EMRR 2008 Challenge Sneak Peek!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PunkRocketScience

Reaction score
As a bonus prize for winning the 2007 Challenge, Nick of EMRR has slipped me a sneak peek at the soon to be announced 2008 Challenge!

All I can say is WOW!!!! This one looks like it's going to be amazing! The 2008 Design This Spaceship contest is again going to be a part of the Challenge and it is in my opinion by far the best one yet!

The prizes for 2008 are UNBELIEVABLE:surprised:!!! Absolutely HUGE (literally and figuratively.... ;) )!!!

I wish I could say more, but I've been asked to keep it under my hat for now, but you won't be disappointed!

I gotta call my bud Guido to go for a 'visit' and 'persuade' you to spill the beans!:rotflol:

Thanks for the tease! Sounds like it will be fun!

Final tweaks are being made... look for it to be Live on 1/14.

We've worked hard this year to have a really great contest and we hope that we gather more rocketeers to get involved... in more ways than one!

Nick

I can't wait to find out more. My curiousity is really up...its not nice to tease :rotflol: I'll definitely be in.

I am so in on this too! Chickened out being a newb back into rocketry last year..I think I am up for the challenge!

All I can say is WOW!!!!

The prizes for 2008 are UNBELIEVABLE:surprised:!!! Absolutely HUGE (literally and figuratively.... ;) )!!!
I also snuck a peak. Whoa, momma! Nice prizes! :surprised:

I really need to get off my butt and participate in the Challenge this year. My employer keeps finding other uses for my time that aren't nearly as much fun. :(

I just took a look, the 2008 EMRR challenge is now up for everyone to look at.

WOW!

The grand prize is a HUGE Saturn V kit from Sheri's Hot Rockets. Way to go Sheri!!!!!

I am already signed up. Who else will take the challenge?

BTW, I got a 2008 calendar in the last contest and it is WAY cool.

I'm in! Is there a special 'sign up here' form or link or what? I saw the Challenge page and the points breakdown, and signed up for the eList..

Just click on the email link that is provided and say that you want to be in the EMRR challenge. Simple as that.

I qualified for I calendar, and I am just waiting for it to come in.

I qualified for I calendar, and I am just waiting for it to come in.

Hmmm, did you reply to the eList announcement indicating all challengers had to reply? That is why we have the eList.

Private e-mail me with:

Name
e-mail address that you are on the eList with
mailing address.

NIck

Back