• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ejection Charge Canisters, "B" Size, 60+ in this package

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
Hey everyone! For sale is a 60+ pack of medium sized ejection charge canisters ("B" size is only for me to distinguish them from four other sizes, not an official size). I have 1 of these packages.

I ran across this box of ejection charge canisters the other day that I have zero use for. These are for making your own charge canisters with your own e-matches and other components. I know many of you use this sort of canister for deployment sequences, so I'm going to offer them up for sale here.

Shown for size comparison (since I was too lazy to fill each of the five sizes I have with black powder) are a CTI 29mm-3G motor casing, a Monster Motors 29/40-120 motor casing (AT), and a ruler. I estimate this "B" lot canisters will hold about 2g of FFFF black powder, maybe more... I just don't use this sort of recovery option, instead opting for charge wells attached to my AV bulkplates. THESE ARE JUST ABOUT THE SAME SIZE AS THE AEROTECH CANISTERS THAT COME WITH THEIR H, I, AND J RELOADS...

$20.00 shipped to the lower 48 for one package or make offer on one package or multiple packages. Please make payment via Paypal using "Send $$ to someone you trust" please; if you'd like Buyer Protecton, add 6% to the price. Thank you! Sam

NOTE: If I'm way off on the price of these things, let me know; all I could find in a quick search to get a starting price were already-assembled canisters that had an e-match attached.

IMG_0334.JPGIMG_0361.JPGIMG_0340.JPGIMG_0342.JPGIMG_0343.JPG

Last edited:
Back