• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Eggfinder Mini 38mm Nose Cone and Shock Cord Mounts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have one currently but was thinking of getting one to replace an old nose cone that has, somehow, survived a bit. It is a bit rough and I might want to send it on a long burn and I was already looking at tracking using and EggFinder. Maybe someone else that has one can take the measurements. BTW I'm looking at the VK one though ogive is my second choice.

Don't have one currently but was thinking of getting one to replace an old nose cone that has, somehow, survived a bit. It is a bit rough and I might want to send it on a long burn and I was already looking at tracking using and EggFinder. Maybe someone else that has one can take the measurements. BTW I'm looking at the VK one though ogive is my second choice.

Gotcha. I can say for sure the EFmini and sled system fits this VK from Wildman: https://wildmanhobbies.com/ProductDetail.aspx?product=4765 which is a 5.5:1.

Last edited:
Bump.

With a short term discount...10% off and free shipping CONUS on any order $18 or over through the end of September on these and the full sized version.

Last edited:
Back