Ecee Thunder Instructions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobH48

Reaction score
Last Christmas, my wife got me an Ecee Thunder Glider. I went to finally start building it tonight and I can't seem to find where I put the instructions.

It's only a couple of photocopied pages and I was wondering if anyone had them that they could scan and email to me.

Thanks,

I have the kit... just need to track it down... I'll see what I can do. Are you impatient... it could take me a few days?

I have the kit... just need to track it down... I'll see what I can do. Are you impatient... it could take me a few days?
No. not impatient. I was only hoping to get it done by the club's July launch. I was planning to convert it to R/C and hopefully my flying skills aren't too rusty.

I looked around, and I found the Ecee (non-thunder) instructions. I think they build exactly the same. Would those help?
Also, I am pretty sure Bill at BMS kits the Edmonds stuff. If you email him, he may have the instructions in a compooper friendly form.

Last Christmas, my wife got me an Ecee Thunder Glider. I went to finally start building it tonight and I can't seem to find where I put the instructions.

It's only a couple of photocopied pages and I was wondering if anyone had them that they could scan and email to me.

Thanks,

Can help you out Bob, I know where my are. Will have scans to you tomorrow.
Thunder flyer with burnt tail at the farm, rmember?.

NEED your e-mail address. Check your hotmail

Paul
Former CMASS member

Last edited:
Can help you out Bob, I know where my are. Will have scans to you tomorrow.
Thunder flyer with burnt tail at the farm, rmember?.

NEED your e-mail address. Check your hotmail

Paul
Former CMASS member
Thanks Paul,

I checked my email and I got the pdf.

How have you been feeling lately? We have missed you out at the field.

Bob

Latest posts

Back