Eagle vs Peregrine CO2 kit dimensions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

just_some_guy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Please bear with me, this is my first post here :). I am part of a student team designing an L3 and we were looking into CO2 deployment and were checking out the Eagle and Peregrine CO2 kits. I was just wondering if anyone with both kits could tell me if the housing for the Eagle kit and the mounting cap for the Peregrine kit have similar dimensions? Specifically, whether the housing and the mounting cap have the same outer diameter (not the flange part, the longer tube part) and whether the bolt holes on the flange have identical dimensions and are in the same positions on either part.

An image of the the Eagle housing and Peregrine mounting cap are attached to this post so it is clear what I am referring to.

Thank you !

Attachments

• Eagle_housing.png
    Eagle_housing.png
    658.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Eagle_boltholes.png
    Eagle_boltholes.png
    847.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Peregrine_housing.png
    Peregrine_housing.png
    759.6 KB · Views: 0
Well, you could contact Cameron (at) Tinder Rocketry directly, or you could post the question to all of the fine folks on TRF, either way, I can help.
If I understand your question, you are wanting to know the diameter of the cylinder portion of both devices.

The diameter of the Eagle is just under 1.1" (1.090") and the diameter of the Peregrine is just over .9" (.910"). And, in case you are also asking about the diameter of the Peregrine cap that is not flange, that diameter is 1.125"

Hope this helps,

Cameron

Back