Dog House Rocketry Introduces a Drill Guide for Body Tubes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine showed up today, way faster that expected. This thing is sick! It will be used on every build from here forward. Thanks Dog House!

Ordered a drill guide and an assortment of charge cups today. Never know what I might build, but they are too good to pass on.

Amen, brother.

How's the heat down there? My pops in Phoenix had some 114 degree stuff last week. Too hot for me.

Now I'm off to Doghouse Rocketry to order a drill guide for my endeavors.

Placed my order.

Thanks, Bill.

Last edited:
I want to say thanks to all who made purchases over the past few days.

We have temporarily sold out of the Drill Guides, but should have more in a couple weeks. I will post a notice here when they are back in stock.

Again, thanks for your business.

Amen, brother.

How's the heat down there? My pops in Phoenix had some 114 degree stuff last week. Too hot for me.

Now I'm off to Doghouse Rocketry to order a drill guide for my endeavors.

Placed my order.

Thanks, Bill.

Monsoon hit last weekend and the weather has been cooler. Last two days were under 100*!
I'm hoping I got the last one, my order has been sent.

I forgot to mention, the package from Doghouse Rocketry arrived yesterday.

Excellent device. May have to order a bunch more of the 1010 stop blocks for the rocketry club.

Thanks, Bill!

Kit, I have several of the 1010 rail stops that I was going to donate to LUNAR, but the day I brought them LUNAR debuted their new launch pads that had stops built in. I still have them to donate to SARG should they ever get a field.

As for the drill guide, I used mine for the first time last night, to drill holes for rail buttons on my Formula 75 rocket. Worked great . . . needed to drill a 13/64 hole and had to use the 1/4" guide that had some play in it so I had to be careful.

I forgot to mention, the package from Doghouse Rocketry arrived yesterday.

Excellent device. May have to order a bunch more of the 1010 stop blocks for the rocketry club.

Thanks, Bill!

Back