Dims. for R-2/Aro

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeenRocketNerd

Reaction score
I want to bash the Canadian Arrow into something, and the V2 has been done to death, although still cool. So, in keeping with the same overall look, I thought I might try either a wasserfall or R-2 Arrow Bash. So, does anyone have a link to a measured drawing for the R-2? (that's the direction I'm leaning in) I know that the R-2 is very similar to both the CA and V2, but I want to make it as true to scale as possible, so any help is appreciated

TIA

BTW, I already checked EMRR for a rsim file for a loc R2/Aro, but all I found listed are the V2's...

thanks for the replies all. Delta: that's the only page I could find in my search too, and it didn't give me any fins specs which is what I need. thanks for looking tho! :)

moonboy: your link didn't work, and a quick search didn't give me any results for wonderland.nz.... :confused:

Stymye sent me a scale drawing of an R2, so I thin I'm set now, thanks. :)

-T

Hello TeenRocketNerd,
Sorry about link but checked it was my mistake so here it is
jeff:(
Bar
moonboy,[email protected]
html//www.wonderland.org.nz/rass.htm#ss-26

For a bit more of a scale challenge, try the R-2A, alias V-2-A. I can't find any on-line data; if you can get hold of them, Pete Alway's books "Rockets of the World" and "In The Shadow of the V-2" show this rocket.

In appearance, the R-2 looked like a stretched V-2. The R-2A was a heavily modified version for scientific research, with side pods and a more complex nose cone.

Back