Decibel Edition Tracking Sirens now available at arsrockets.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockets

Reaction score
Andrew's Rocketry Shop (ARS) is happy to announce that the new Decibel Edition Tracking sirens are now available for pre-order at arsrockets,com
The batteries are also available as a backorder
Both of these items are expected to ship on 2/1/2019

ONLY $8.99!
Decibel Edition Tracking Siren:
https://arsrockets.com/products/tracking-siren-decibel-edition

Battery:
https://arsrockets.com/products/tracking-siren-battery

Standard tracking siren:
https://arsrockets.com/collections/recovery/products/tracking-siren
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
NOW UP TO TWICE THE VOLUME OF THE ORIGINAL TRACKING SIREN!
Now easily locate your rockets from tall grass, trees, or bushes with this inexpensive, small, and easy to use siren! 24 volts of raw noise makes finding your rockets easier than ever! Just stick in two (preferably fresh) A23 batteries, wrap a piece of electrical tape around the Siren to secure the batteries, close your rocket, then launch away!
This product is unable to be activated by an altimeter and must be manually activated before each flight.
Cord colors may vary.
Requires 2x A23(23A) Batteries (Not Included). Up to 2 hours of constant operation on each battery set.
PLEASE NOTE: THE AUDIBLE RANGE FOR THE DECIBEL EDITION CAN VERY DEPENDING ON A NUMBER OF VARIABLES SUCH AS BATTERY HEALTH AND THE ANGLE OF THE SIREN AFTER THE ROCKET LANDED. WHILE OUR TRACKING SIRENS CAN BE USED TO LOCATE THE ROCKET WHEN THE EXACT LOCATION IS UNKNOWN, WE RECOMMEND THEIR USE FOR ROCKET RETRIEVAL FROM TALL GRASS, BUSHES, OR TREES.
WHAT IS THE SMALLEST ROCKET THE TRACKING SIREN CAN FIT IN?
THIS TRACKING SIREN IS MUCH WIDER THAN THE ORIGINAL TRACKING SIREN DUE TO THE DUAL-BATTERY SYSTEM. THE EXACT SIZE OF EACH INDIVIDUAL SIREN CAN VARY SLIGHTLY DUE TO THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF THIS PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS DECIBEL EDITION CAN GENERALLY FIT IN TUBES AS SMALL AS BT-55 (33MM).
Disclaimer: Loud things can cause hearing damage. The Decibel Edition Tracking Siren is a loud thing. Hearing protection may be necessary when using this device. The customer accepts full responsibility of their hearing when using this device.
Manufactured by Relay Rocketry

Thanks,

Oops, I forgot to include a picture of it:

Thanks,

Attachments

• s146713204128737654_p39_i1_w640.jpeg
    s146713204128737654_p39_i1_w640.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 53
Also, I've gotten some inquires from people wanting to know if this comes with batteries..
THE TRACKING SIRENS DO NOT COME WITH BATTERIES, YOU MUST BUY THEM SEPARATELY! The batteries are available on my website for only $1 per battery.

Thank you all for your inquires, and please read this before you purchase the product..

Thanks,

Just a quick reminder that the sale ends this Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 at 10:00 PM EST

Thanks,

Latest posts

Back