• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Cox Honest John Launch Set Cat No.129 PRICE REDUCED

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowga

A.K.A. 'Mr. HoJo'
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For sale, vintage Cox Honest John RTF Launch Set, in box. Straight from 1972 to your living room, this set is guaranteed to take you back. Looks like the original rocketeer never even flew it. The yellow "launch pad" is brand new, even the blast defector and brass launch rod is clean as a whistle. The only items missing are the original cox engines and the plastic parachute.

Instructors are included, clean, never unfolded as far as I can tell.

Box isn't mint, but given that it's over 50 years old, it still looks great. Perfect for display in the rocket room. It's an Honest John so I hate to part with it, but I don't really need two of these sets.
Asking $150 firm. Prefer PayPal. I am longtime supporter of TRF and "The Rocketry Show" Podcast. Also an NAR member and on eBay since 1996 with a 100% positive feedback rating. You will be happy with the
purchase.

Price includes shipping to the lower 48. DM me with questions or to purchase.

Attachments

• Cox Hojo Launch Set No 129 2.jpg
    Cox Hojo Launch Set No 129 2.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Cox Hojo Back.jpg
    Cox Hojo Back.jpg
    609.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Cox HoJo Side.jpg
    Cox HoJo Side.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Cox HoJo Launch Pad.jpg
    Cox HoJo Launch Pad.jpg
    637.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Cox Honest John Launch Set Cat 129.jpg
    Cox Honest John Launch Set Cat 129.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For sale, vintage Cox Honest John RTF Launch Set, in box. Straight from 1972 to your living room, this set is guaranteed to take you back. Looks like the original rocketeer never even flew it. The yellow "launch pad" is brand new, even the blast defector and brass launch rod is clean as a whistle. The only items missing are the original cox engines and the plastic parachute.

Instructors are included, clean, never unfolded as far as I can tell.

Box isn't mint, but given that it's over 50 years old, it still looks great. Perfect for display in the rocket room. It's an Honest John so I hate to part with it, but I don't really need two of these sets.
Asking $150 firm. Prefer PayPal. I am longtime supporter of TRF and "The Rocketry Show" Podcast. Also an NAR member and on eBay since 1996 with a 100% positive feedback rating. You will be happy with the
purchase.

Price includes shipping to the lower 48. DM me with questions or to purchase.
I know you prefer PayPal but I uninstalled my app a while ago.I had nothing but problems with it so I got rid of it.Would you at least consider a money order?

Apologies. I missed your earlier DM. Yes, I could accept a USPS (US Postal Service) money order for payment. My address is:

Last edited:
Apologies. I missed your earlier DM. Yes, I could accept a USPS (US Postal Service) money order for payment. My address is:

What is your shipping address?
Sorry to interrupt, but I feel like I should warn you that it might not be a great idea to post your address and phone number publicly on the internet.

Last edited:
I checked the contents of the boxes. The launch key is in a sealed plastic bag along with the four smaller legs of the launch pad. This bag, along with the longer legs are inside the launch pad itself.

The motor retainer clip is in a sealed plastic bag by itself.

Back