Cool things I found on YouTube or other videos...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

There was a guy living in Moab, UT who took tourists on rides on some of the milder trails. He used VW microbuses with airshocks to give more ground clearance. I do a lot of offroading- I don't typically need 4WD until the trail gets really steep. I've been on lots of rugged trails and stayed in 2WD the whole time. The other aspect of this is ground clearance- a Beetle doesn't have much ground clearance.

There was a guy living in Moab, UT who took tourists on rides on some of the milder trails. He used VW microbuses with airshocks to give more ground clearance. I do a lot of offroading- I don't typically need 4WD until the trail gets really steep. I've been on lots of rugged trails and stayed in 2WD the whole time. The other aspect of this is ground clearance- a Beetle doesn't have much ground clearance.
That would be Lin Ottinger.
I know him......a true original, and a very much a "character".
Old school Moab. Unfortunately, a time long gone.

s6

That would be Lin Ottinger.
I know him......a true original, and a very much a "character".
Old school Moab. Unfortunately, a time long gone.
My (1st) wife and I took a trip with him in 1984. The first photo is he and my wife setting right on the edge over the Colorado River, probably close to "Thelma and Louise Point". The second photo is part of the tour group on the White Rim trail with the VW bus far in the background.
DSC_1085br.jpgView attachment DSC_1090br.jpg

How would they use a litter box in space?

All good videos except for that fake serious run-on sentence poorly adequate difficult to stand narrator! Aaagghhhh! "I'm going to the bathroom now, and must make a serious attempt to find some properly composed recycled blue and purple colored adequate for daily, weekly, and monthly use toilet paper!" - at 600 words per minute.

LOL!

Back