Congratulations: Daniels Run Elementary School Rocket Club!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juaru

Reaction score
I'd like to extend congratulations to the members of the Daniels Run Elementary School rocket club who have received their Certificate of Achievement for completing the Mercury level of the NARTREK program. They also took advantage of JonRocket.com's FREE KITS FOR KIDS program and each person will receive a Semroc Rawhide model rocket kit absolutely free.

Also, a special thanks to their sponser: Mr. Ray Cassell.

Good work kids!

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

A whole rocket club at once? Wow!
I'll bet these guys are cranked up for the next achievement level!
Congratulations

Well, this year was a "pathfinder"-- it's a brand new club. We had 14 students, grades 4-6, join. The whole program took us 4 months from start to finish. You're right; they are really pumped up about doing Gemini next year.

Next year, we'll open the club up to about 20 more new students and welcome back our returning students. Unfortunately, the principal is adamant that the 6th graders can't come back. I guess I'll have to work with them on the side. This summer I'll be busy trying to get one step ahead of my "veterans" with the Gemini program.

I keep telling people this is the first time I've launched anything under 20 or 30,000 lbs.

Ray

Back