Chris' Rocket Supplies

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbonerocketeer

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Please understand that delays from shipping carriers are beyond our control. I cannot change carriers(I tried), cannot remove signature requirements on hazmat packages, and cannot force a carrier to move the package faster. We have still typically had orders processed in less than 24hrs in most cases. Constructive feedback is not helpful for these topics as they are beyond my control. Thanks for your understanding and see you at a launch soon.

That said, I appreciate a vendor when they email and explain the delay like jonrocket did recently.
Which part, shipping (from vendor) delayed or the carrier delayed? I provide tracking numbers for every shipment. I also track to be proactive of issues that I can fix(lost paperwork for example)

I placed an order on Wednesday and received it yesterday . . . I didn’t even know it had shipped, lol. That had to be some fast footwork, I live in California. Then, how in the heck did USPS get it here in that time? Thanks Chris!

Every.Single.Order from Chris has made it to my hands ASAP. The ONLY issues are hazmat, as the carrier routinely holds on to it for a few days without moving it after pickimg it up, at all times of the year, for some reason. Maybe they're cross checking the paperwork?

Anyway, Chris has always been 100% above board to me, even returning emails within 24 hours, no matter how stupid a question I ask.

I placed an order on Wednesday and received it yesterday . . . I didn’t even know it had shipped, lol. That had to be some fast footwork, I live in California. Then, how in the heck did USPS get it here in that time? Thanks Chris!
You should have gotten an order completion email with tracking. If you didn't can you let me know.

You should have gotten an order completion email with tracking. If you didn't can you let me know.

You’re right, I actually got three, one order confirmation, one thanking me for my payment, and one order completion . . . all of which went straight to the junk folder. I moved them to the inbox, so hopefully this doesn’t happen again.

My orders of Loki reloads and hardware were received promptly from across the country, summer and holidays. Always excellent service.

It's definitely unfortunate for Loki to get rid of a vendor and a lot of customers.
Especially since Chris is (was) the only Loki dealer in the southeast. I bought all my Loki motors from Chris at the events I attended. Now if I want to purchase Loki, I have to pay shipping & hazmat.

Especially since Chris is (was) the only Loki dealer in the southeast. I bought all my Loki motors from Chris at the events I attended. Now if I want to purchase Loki, I have to pay shipping & hazmat.
Hopefully Loki is doing OK. Hate to see another motor manufacturer go out of business.

Current Dealers per the Loki website,
https://lokiresearch.com/page/Dealers
The trouble with this list is that most of those don't ship hazmat.....so Loki direct becomes the only viable outlet if that short list of folks doesn't come anywhere near the fields you fly at.

Thus why I bought Loki from Chris.......

When Chris notified me that Scott kicked him off the list, I sold off my 38/480 hardware. I still have my 38/120 but only because I have a few more motors to burn. I'll ditch it afterwards too. I loved being able to drive to Chris' house or meet him on the field and stock up on Loki. I'm the only one in our club to fly them, not anymore.

Please. No. Not when I just got my first Loki case for Christmas...

I got my first motor case and motors (38mm/740) just in the last couple of months. I do know that Scott spent a good bit of time answering a good bit of emails from me. And that's how I came around to making the decision to try Loki motors - after years of using AT motors. The AT motors will always be my go to motors for most of my rockets. But I needed to branch out into something more interesting on the motor-side of this hobby. All will be fine . . . .

The AT motors will always be my go to motors for most of my rockets. But I needed to branch out into something more interesting on the motor-side of this hobby.

Same, most likely, I mostly pulled the trigger on Loki because I can get a bunch of different 38mm G-J reloads without paying hazmat shipping. I can buy just a couple of H's and I's without worrying too much about amortizing a massive shipping cost. Plus, I really liked the look of the cocktail reloads and their long-burn red. Whether I decide to start getting hazmat Loki reloads remains to be seen. I will admit that 38mm K627 reload looks attractive. My Lazarus would have fun on that. Maybe in a couple of years.

Back