China Hypersonic Missile

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote from article:

“This situation does nothing to support peaceful coexistence in the Pacific,” it said.

Now that to me sounds a bit hypocritical... don't think I can talk anymore without breaking any rules?

I've thought exactly this^^ for my kids. But its a difficult language --- and it's not readily taught in schools.

I'm telling Keira to learn Chinese and Spanish-- Chinese so she can talk to her bosses, and Spanish so she can talk to her workers...

Later! OL JR :)

In some ways I wonder about the article, because M=10 with a scram-jet is a significant achievement. I think the Russians have done some work in this area, too, and the article does not mention that.

The oriental languages are especially hard for us, because unlike the European languages the alphabet is radically different from ours and often not phonetic. The Koreans several hundred years ago decided to go to a phonetic alphabet. For the longest time the Chinese stayed with a system that has hundreds of symbols.

Back