• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Centuri #5007 Bandito kit sealed

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWolman

Reaction score
Hi all! Am trying to thin out my collection a bit...too many kits that I won't be able to get to.

Selling a Centuri #5007 Bandito kit likely from the mid-late 70's. It's an ST-7 sized model, 15.5" tall and 0.76" in diameter when completed.

This kit is unusual in that the fins are built up paper/fiber, instead of typical balsa, and recovers on a parachute:
- Extra Hi-Flier
- Unique Wedge-Fins
- All Pre-Cut Parts
- Colorful Decal

This kit is still sealed in the bag, just like it was manufactured 40+ years ago. There is a small hole on the front of the package, but is unopened and in good shape. Package is clean and well taken care of. All the parts appear to be in great shape,.

Asking $65 well packed and shipped within the CONUS.

Please DM to if you're interested - I accept PayPal, Venmo, and most other common methods.

I have other kits available - thanks for checking this one out!

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0661.jpeg
    IMG_0661.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
This one is still available - reduced to $60 shipped in CONUS. Thanks for looking!

Reduced to $55 shipped in CONUS...would love to be the next kit in your build pile :)

Back