Cardinspace/Urban Kartonmodelle gone?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketbuilder

Reaction score
A few months ago, I stared on a card stock conversion of the Cardinspace 1/48 Mercury Redstone, but it got set aside half-finished for a while. A couple days ago, I got it back out with the intention of finishing it, but I can't find the fin templates I printed (they probably got recycled :(), and I can't find the website either! :confused: I've done several google searches with no luck, and found links of other sites to the model, but they all result in a notification that the website could not be found.
I'm pretty sure the file is a PDF, but I use Safari, which acts as a PDF viewer. So, I can't just find the downloaded file on my computer and open it.
So, does anyone have any information? A working link? A downloaded PDF they could post? Or will my Mercury Redstone remain finless and flightless forever? :sad:
Thanks in advance. :)

I have a few different Merc/Rdstone Card Model templates on file. I'll pull up what I have when I get home tonight. If I have the one you're looking for, I'll post it.

Awesome, thanks! :)
The model is now safely downloaded to a folder on my computer.

Back