Can't find three-way PVC elbows

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stratos283

Reaction score
I've been looking everywhere (Lowe's, Home Depot, local hardware) trying to find a 1/2 inch three-way PVC elbow to piece together a tripod-style launch pad, based loosely on some homemade designs I've seen on the internet. Everyone either says they don't make them (baloney) or to get them I'd have to buy a whole carton because they would have to order them. I'm looking for three of these. Is anyone brave enough to pick these up where they find them and mail them to me, in exchange for cost plus a processing fee? It would be greatly appreciated as it would entirely defeat the purpose to buy a box of them.

Thanks,

Stratos283

Thanks Chad! Exactly what I needed.

You might also try a local plumbing supply house - try Google and you'll probably find a local one that might sell you one or two, instead of the quantity order some places will require (don't know if that site mentioned will or won't.. just sayin')

I have never had any problem getting these from any of my local hardware stores. I'm using 1/2 inch PVC myself to make display racks for all but my largest MPR rockets. I wish that I had bought a boxful or two of unions, because now it looks like I might end up needing that many.

If you are building a launch pad for LPR, I'd go with 3/4" or 1" PVC and for large MP/small HP (F to I), 1-1/4" PVC; that's what I used for my two pads.

Home Depot, Lowes or other "big box" hardware stores do not sell it.

If you go to a good, well stocked plumbing or irrigation supply house, you will find them.

Back